We allow assistance animals on site, but they will not be able to join you on most activities due to the nature of our experiences. Please inform us beforehand (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require an assistance animal to be with you, and we will accommodate you the best we can.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an accessibility guide?
- Are assistance animals allowed inside the park?
- Can I request assistance on any of the activities?
- How can I find your general accessibility information?
- Do I need to bring a sign language interpreter?
- What are some tips to prepare for my visit?
- How long do I wait in line before going on an activity?