Yes, absolutely. If the Adventure Portal shows an error message please don’t be alarmed. You can always complete your waivers with us onsite, but we’d kindly ask you that you plan at least 30 minutes extra in for this. So please do visit us at least 30 minutes prior to your start time.
Articles in this section
- I can't make the Adventure Portal work for me. Can I still visit?
- Can I fill out my waivers on the day?
- Do I need to sign one waiver per activity within the adventure portal?
- I only have 2 team mates, why is the Adventure Portal showing more?
- What is the Adventure Portal?
- How do I log into the Adventure ready portal?
- How do I get invited to the Adventure ready portal?
- How do I set up my team?
- How do I invite a team mate to the Adventure ready portal
- How can I change a team mate?