Yes, we do have wheelchairs on site that can be booked in advance through our Adventure Planners by emailing email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Do you have an accessibility guide?
- Can I hire a wheelchair at the attraction?
- Can I request assistance on any of the activities?
- How can I find your general accessibility information?
- Do I need to bring a sign language interpreter?
- Are service animals allowed inside the park?
- What are some tips to prepare for my visit?
- Do I need to tell anyone that I am coming?
- How long do I wait in line before going on an activity?
- Can I bring a companion?