No. Visitors don’t need to know how to swim, but should feel confident in the water. Snorkelers will enter a see through cage within our tropical cage and will be floating on the top of the cage and will be able to stand and hold on to the cage itself for support.
Articles in this section
- Are sharks, rays, or any other sea creatures and fish within the tank dangerous?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in snorkel?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Snorkel experience?
- Can I wear contact lenses when diving?
- Can I wear my glasses when snorkelling?
- I am on my period. Will I be able to take part in the snorkel experience?
- Will my beard cause me problems when diving?
- What do I need to bring for the Snorkel experience?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Dive experience?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in dive?