Yes, of course. Please make sure to wear tampons or cups. Pads won’t be suitable.
Articles in this section
- Are sharks or any other sea creatures and fish within the tank dangerous?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in snorkel?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Snorkel experience?
- Can I wear contact lenses when diving?
- Can I wear my glasses when snorkelling?
- I am on my period. Will I be able to take part in the snorkel experience?
- Will my beard cause me problems when diving?
- What do I need to bring for the Snorkel experience?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Dive experience?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in dive?