We will not be permitting any touching or handling of any animals. While the resident creatures will quickly become accustomed to the presence of divers, our objective is always to first keep their behaviour as natural as possible, and to avoid accidental injury to any creature.
Articles in this section
- Are sharks or any other sea creatures and fish within the tank dangerous?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in snorkel?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Snorkel experience?
- Can I wear contact lenses when diving?
- Can I wear my glasses when snorkelling?
- I am on my period. Will I be able to take part in the snorkel experience?
- Will my beard cause me problems when diving?
- What do I need to bring for the Snorkel experience?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Dive experience?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in dive?