You need to be 12 or older to take part in Dive. Those under 18 will need permission from a parent/guardian to complete pre-visit documents (online). Those under 16 will need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18 on the day (either as a spectator or taking part). 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied. You'll also have to consider the medical restrictions which are summarised within the following medical form here.
Articles in this section
- Are sharks, rays, or any other sea creatures and fish within the tank dangerous?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in snorkel?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Snorkel experience?
- Can I wear contact lenses when diving?
- Can I wear my glasses when snorkelling?
- I am on my period. Will I be able to take part in the snorkel experience?
- Will my beard cause me problems when diving?
- What do I need to bring for the Snorkel experience?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Dive experience?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in dive?