Due to the nature of the Shark Dive activity, it is important guests ensure they have checked the important restrictions required to participate in this experience.
- Shark Dive is suitable for guests aged 10+
- A medical declaration form is required for Dive. To avoid disappointment on the day, we ask that you review this before your visit. If you mark "YES" to any of the questions in the medical declaration form, you will need to contact your doctor to obtain medical clearance to dive.
- Due to the physical and mental nature of the Shark Dive, any guests with additional needs are kindly requested to contact us prior to booking to avoid disappointment.
- Guests aged 10 – 17 years will need an adult present at the briefing to sign waivers and medicals but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- It is recommended for participants to wait A MINIMUM of 12 hours after diving before flying or driving to altitude.