Our expert diving team will train you before your adventure, so no previous diving experience is necessary. With newly mastered diving techniques and knowledge you’ll be ready to explore the sea bed in our purpose built dive environment. You'll also receive a PADI Beginners course certificate at the end of your 2 hour experience.
Articles in this section
- Are sharks, rays, or any other sea creatures and fish within the tank dangerous?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in snorkel?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Snorkel experience?
- Can I wear contact lenses when diving?
- Can I wear my glasses when snorkelling?
- I am on my period. Will I be able to take part in the snorkel experience?
- Will my beard cause me problems when diving?
- What do I need to bring for the Snorkel experience?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Dive experience?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in dive?