Shark Dive is a 120 minute activity in which guests will take part in SCUBA dive in our tank. Guests will be kitted out with full dive equipment before heading underwater to walk the route amongst sharks and tropical other fish who call our tank their home.
Articles in this section
- Are sharks or any other sea creatures and fish within the tank dangerous?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in snorkel?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Snorkel experience?
- Can I wear contact lenses when diving?
- Can I wear my glasses when snorkelling?
- I am on my period. Will I be able to take part in the snorkel experience?
- Will my beard cause me problems when diving?
- What do I need to bring for the Snorkel experience?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Dive experience?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in dive?