Please wear clothes that are comfortable and you can move freely in. Be sure to wear lace up trainers, activewear that covers your arms and legs and please avoid jewellery, skirts, heels and loose clothing. Please find out more here
Articles in this section
- What time should I arrive?
- Is there an age limit on any of the activities?
- What happens if I have an accident at the attraction?
- How long does the The Big Five Pass experience take?
- Can I come to Bear Gylls Adventure if I am pregnant?
- What should I wear?
- Can I take photos?
- Can I take my phone with me on an activity?