Please wear clothes that are comfortable and you can move freely in. Be sure to wear lace up trainers, active wear that covers your arms and legs and please avoid skirts, heels and loose clothing. Please find out more here
Articles in this section
- Is there an age limit on any of the activities?
- What happens if I have an accident at the attraction?
- How long does basecamp take?
- How long is the VIP experience?
- Can I come to Bear Gylls Adventure if I am pregnant?
- Can I come to Bear Grylls Adventure if I have broken my leg?
- What should I wear?
- What should I bring?
- Can I take photos?
- Can I take my phone with me on an activity?