We do not allow guests to bring their own cameras or phones onto activities, but any non-participating Spectators are welcome to capture photos and videos of the experience. We also have Selfie Stations and Magic Memories cameras set up at certain points around the attraction and on select activities. You can purchase these pictures at the end of your visit at our main Admissions Desk.
Articles in this section
- What time should I arrive?
- Is there an age limit on any of the activities?
- What happens if I have an accident at the attraction?
- How long does the Go ALL in pass experience take?
- Can I come to Bear Gylls Adventure if I am pregnant?
- What should I wear?
- Can I take photos?
- Can I take my phone with me on an activity?