Visitors are not in danger from the creatures, which are all well-established aquarium species. We have many years’ experience in breeding, caring for, and interacting with all these species within our SEA LIFE Aquariums around the world. Every diver will be accompanied by an expert who is there to protect both the diver and the creatures.
Articles in this section
- Are sharks, rays, or any other sea creatures and fish within the tank dangerous?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in snorkel?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Snorkel experience?
- Can I wear contact lenses when diving?
- Can I wear my glasses when snorkelling?
- I am on my period. Will I be able to take part in the snorkel experience?
- Will my beard cause me problems when diving?
- What do I need to bring for the Snorkel experience?
- Can I take my go pro / phone / camera into the Dive experience?
- Do I need to know how to swim to take part in dive?