Health and Safety is paramount to our activities and we've taken all sensible measures to ensure that our experiences are safe. The Bear Grylls Adventure always has first aiders onsite to assist if any guest should have an accident during their visit.
Articles in this section
- Is there an age limit on any of the activities?
- What happens if I have an accident at the attraction?
- How long does basecamp take?
- How long does the Go ALL in pass experience take?
- Can I come to Bear Gylls Adventure if I am pregnant?
- Can I come to Bear Grylls Adventure if I have broken my leg?
- What should I wear?
- Can I take photos?
- Can I take my phone with me on an activity?