To make sure that you're ready and able to take part in your epic experience, please ensure that you've checked our activity-specific restrictions, and that you've checked the relevant waivers.
Due to the nature of our activities, pregnant guests are not permitted to take part in any of our experiences at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
The minimal age for some of our activities are 5+ Years.
- Guest aged 5+ years will be able to take part in IFLY, Climb, Assault Course & Archery (5 - 7 sessions).
- Guests aged 8+ will be able to take part in High Ropes, Escape Room, Cage Snorkel, Zip Line & Archery (8+).
- Guests aged 10+ will be able to take part in Shooting, Axe Throwing and Shark Dive.
- All guests under 10 must be accompanied on the activity by a participating parent or guardian aged 18+ on a ratio of 1 adult to 3 children. That parent or guardian must purchase a full ticket for the activity.
- Due to the nature of Shark Dive, Cage Snorkel and IFLY, guests aged 10 – 17 years will need an adult present at the briefing for to sign waivers and medicals but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- Due to the nature of Shooting & Axe Throwing, guests under 15 must be accompanied on the activity.
- For your safety, no jewellery, mobile phones, or loose items can be worn during any of our activities however they can be stored away in our onsite free lockers
Some of our activities have additional restrictions that guests must read prior to visiting to avoid disappointment.