If you booked your Merlin Annual Pass - discounted tickets and cannot show your valid Merlin Annual Pass on the day of your visit you'll be asked to pay the full price for your experience.
Articles in this section
- Do Annual Pass holders get a discount on Bear Grylls Adventure tickets?
- Can I get in for free if I have a Merlin Annual Pass?
- What discounts do Merlin Annual Pass holders get inside the attraction?
- Do I need to book tickets in advance if I have a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can I turn up on the day and go on an activity?
- Do I need to bring my Merlin Annual Pass with me?
- Is parking free with an Annual Pass?
- Can I still get into the attraction if I forget my Merlin Annual Pass?